PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Golf 4 Gti için Beyin şeması

ef186
30-03-2006, 23:16
Arkadaşlar HKS Typ1 Turbo timer'ın kablorenklerine göre şeması vede Golf 4 GTİ (1,8T AGU motor kodu ) beyin girişlerinin şeması lazım bilen yada bulunan arkadaşlardan acil yardım pls ...

Manimillion
31-03-2006, 00:36
Steps

Disconnect the (-) terminal of the battery and DO NOT power up until the turbo timer has been completely installed.
Remove the black plastic cover between the steering column and the cluster by pulling up and out.
Remove the lower black plastic cover over the pedals, starting with the right panel, then the left.
Remove the left side cover for the dash. Not just the fuse door but the whole side, just pull it, it will come out.
Unscrew the fuse panel on the left side and wiggle it till you can get it out some and take the cover off the back.
Place the timer where you want it and run the wires for the ignition towards the steering column, if you have a wire for accessory on your turbo timer, don't worry about it, it is not needed. On my install, I had to move the defrost switch. Not too hard, you just have to have small strong fingers.
There are 2 wires for the ignition on MK4s, both have to be connected to work. These wires are the larger like 10 gauge wires on the back of the ignition swith. one is black with red stripe the other is all black.
Connect the ignition signal from the timer to both these wires with the wire taps. (Actually I recommend using solder for these connection due to the thickness of the wires)
Connect a suitable ground for the timer. Any structural metal brackets on the dash are suitable grounds for this sort of thing.
Go back to the fuse panel and look at the wires that go to fuse #6
On one side of the fuse there should be a wire with a black w/ purple stripe. Cut this wire a few inches from the fuse panel

Get the relay, on the back there should be 4 marked posts (sometimes on the side of the relay). If there are 5 posts, don't use the middle one, that will do the opposite and your windows and stuff won't work unless the car is off.
Relay mapping:
terminals are as follows:
(30) +12V constant (blue/purple from fuse box)
(85) - ground
(86) trigger (steering column brown/red wire side)
(87) output (blue/purple opposite fuse box, the harness side of the cut wire)
Connect the side of the blk/purple wire from the fuse to the 30 (+) terminal on the relay.
Take the other side and attach it to the output side of the relay, termnal 87. If there is an 87A DO NOT USE IT, only 87!!
Connect a ground for the relay at terminal 85 on the relay to a similar location as the timer, if you can use the same all the better. I used a wire tap at the common ground above the foot pedal
Go back to the steering column and there is a brown wire with red stripe. Use a wire tap and run a wire to the trigger (86) on the relay. That br/red wire is the signal to tell the car the key is installed. What the relay does is trick the car to only turn on the comfort control module, which controls the windows, sunroof, alarm and other things, when the key is installed. If you look into the key hole you will see a little tab that pushes in when you insert the key that is the switch for this. So basically with the key in the car operates like normal, now when you take it out, the comfort control module thinks that the car is off since it no longer gets an ignition signal it gets a key in signal. You will not be able to close your windows and sunroof once the key is out you will have to put it back in to do it or use the key in door method.
The final connecion is power to the timer. Take the (+) for the timer and run it down to the power supply terminals by the pedals.
You now have a few options for the kill wire. Turbo timers have a brake light swtich, while others have a speed signal, and some have both. The Blitz timer I have has both. I only use the brake one right now but will be installing up the speed one eventually. To hook up the brake signal wire take out the center console and hook up that wire to one of the wires for the hand brake warning light. When the brake is lowered with the car running the timer will now shut off. You can skip this step but this will mean that as long as you can keep adding time you can keep driving the car around. I do not have the speed signal wire on me at this time, sorry.
Install a ring end on this wire and loosen the nut numbered 30 on that panel. If that is not the right number just check with a test light to see which one is on all the time.
Test it out and then put the car back together and have fun.
Also if anyone wants to add sensors to their stock alarm you can do this by tapping one wire if you have a gound signal type sensor, which most are. On the comfort control module there are 2 connectors one is a 15 pin connector, on this connector wire 1 is again a brown and red wire, tap tis wire like you did all the others and you can run the signal wire from any sensor and it will trip the alarm. all it does is make the car think the hood was opened. Very simple and it does work. add this with an extra LED and better siren and you will have the features of a 500 alarm for less then 50 bucks and retain the stock remote.

Tholl-ga
02-04-2006, 21:54
saol mani..

ef186
03-04-2006, 02:14
Eyvallah Sağol valla çok ii oldu yaw ...

Suti
04-04-2006, 10:09
sanki anladın hee...