PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Ford mustang rtr x

Designer
09-02-2012, 03:23
Arkadaşlar mustang ın böyle bir modeli satıldımı zamanında yoksa sonradan değiştirmemi sanki 69model boss a benziyor ama çözemedik tek bi modelmi yoksa modifiyemi edilmiş tam ismi Ford Mustang Rtr-X

McS_R53
09-02-2012, 03:55
sanırım RTR modifiye markası :)

Ford Mustang RTR (http://www.mustangrtr.com/)

Like a proud father, let me introduce you to a new generation of the Ford Mustang – the Mustang RTR. I have dreamt of the RTR for years and, thanks to my design team and the crew at Classic Design Concepts, have now made my vision a reality.

It’s been worth the wait as the Mustang RTR arrives in 2010 as a dealer-installed appearance/performance kit available with the Ford Mustang GT package at select Ford dealerships. V6 package is soon to follow.

While I fell in love with the Mustang a little late in life at age 24, I quickly became an active member of the Mustang community and noticed first-hand that most of the aftermarket styling is heritage-based and remains very traditional. Yet, there is no question the Mustang’s performance, quality and looks are evolving from the factory. The Mustang RTR keeps pace with modern design and performance meant to stir the soul of every enthusiast and open up new eyes to the Ford Mustang. My goal is for everyone to see themselves behind the wheel of a Mustang RTR, just as I dreamed.

So whether it’s scrubbing a set of tires, blasting a straight, carving some turns, or simply just cruising, the Mustang RTR is exactly what you want it to be.

Trust me when I tell you this Mustang is Ready to Rock!

Designer
09-02-2012, 04:48
hmm amg tarzı bişey heralde saolasın